The Long Beach Resort
The Long Beach Resort is a favorite of so many vacationers to Panama City Beach for several reasons:
- We have THE BEST FLOOR PLAN on the beach. All bedrooms, living and dining areas in all our floor plans have floor to ceiling windows that capture the incredible Gulf view. No guest feels cheated because they didn’t get the “good” room. So make everyone happy and Long Beach to your list of resorts to check out.
- We have A GREAT LOCATION. We are conveniently located near the intersection of Front Beach Road and Thomas Drive. We are within walking distance to several restaurants. There is a Super Walmart across the street with an adjacent liquor store. We also are within walking distance of the famous Pineapple Willy’s, Wonder Works, Ripley’s and several mini golf and amusements. The Long Beach Resort is a short drive to Pier Park.
- We have THE MOST BEACH FRONTAGE of any resort on the beach. Long Beach owns its own beach and we have over 1300 lineal feet of pristine beach front. No overcrowding here. Each tower has its own beach access from the lobby area.
- We have 24/7 SECURITY and are FULLY GATED at the street and the beach.
- We have PARKING IN FRONT OF EACH TOWER. No parking garages or walking across the street or a fly-over. Parking is directly in front of each tower.
The Long Beach Resort has four Towers, I, II, III and IV. The towers are identified by roman numerals on the front of each portico. Each Tower has 14 floors and two elevators per tower. There are 6 to 8 condos per floor making those long waits for elevators not an issue here. Luggage carts are located in a separate room by the mail box area in the lobby. Each tower also has its own beach access with shower area at the gate.
There are two heated Polynesian Pools at the Long Beach Resort. They are located between Tower I and Tower II and Tower III and Tower IV. Each of the Polynesian Pools has its own hot tub and view of the beach. We also have a Grand Lagoon Pool which is located between Tower II and Tower III. The 6800 gallon Lagoon Pool has waterfalls and a palm tree islands and also has beach view.
The Hangout Snack Bar
The ‘Hang Out’ snack bar and grill is located poolside at the Lagoon pool providing tropical drinks and delicious meal options to make your vacation easy and convenient.
We have 24/7 security at the resort. We are gated at the entrance on Front Beach Road. Our resort is fully fenced. We are also gated at the beach. Each of the towers have their own beach access and gate which is conveniently accessed from the lobby area.
The Exercise Room
We have a small exercise room on the property. It is located on the ground level of Tower III. It has four treadmills and 4 elliptical machines. Access to the exercise room is obtained by going to the Home Owners’ Association office which is located on the ground level of Tower I. The Home Owners’ Association office is open Monday through Friday 8:30 to 4:00 p.m. central time. There is a $50 refundable deposit to get a card to access the exercise room. The $50 is refunded when you return your card to the Homeowners’ Association office.
Beach Chair Rentals
Most of the condos include a set of complimentary beach chairs for two. Instructions on how to access your beach chairs are in framed instructions in the condo. If you need to rent additional beach chairs, you can do so at the kiosks on the beach or go on line to www.watersportspc.com and use the code word “BAREFOOT” for a discount. Parasailing, paddle boards and jet ski rentals can also be obtained at the kiosks on the beach.
Pool bands are located in each condo.
All guests are required to have parking passes for their vehicles. These are mailed to the guest when final payment is received. Motorcycles receive tags at the security gate. If you lose your parking pass or need additional parking passes for last minute additions to your group, they can be purchased at the security gate.
Only owners are allowed to have pets at the resort.
Trailers, Boats, & Motor Homes
Motor homes and boats are not allowed to be parked at the resort at any time. Trailers are not allowed during the summer May through August but are allowed during non-peak rental periods. Size limits may apply. Call Long Beach Security (850)236-0295 to verify if your trailer will be allowed to be parked at the resort.